For anyone interested in attending a webinar on July 28 at 2 PM (EST) on temperature screening related to Coronavirus and getting back to work, one of our partners, Michael J. Feldman, Esq. (, 908-964-2486), will be serving as a panelist addressing the legal issues below (together with Evan Cirelli, VP and Co-Founder of TEquipment, who will be discussing the technology issues). The webinar is free, but you need to sign up if you want to attend. The topics to be discussed include:
- FDA & CDC Temperature Screening Guidelines.
- What technology is available for Elevated Body Temperature screening including Thermal and IR solutions.
- Privacy concerns when an employee who has elevated temperature.
- Can you store or retain temperature results, and is such storage regulated by law?
- What do you do once you have the temperature results?
- What are your obligations to maintain a safe work environment and how does temperature scanning fit in?
- What are the implications if you are covered by GDPR?
You can register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7126598273381663758?source=mb-law