What You Need
We have assisted suppliers, vendors and contractors in their relationships with the largest pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies for over 25 years. Our experience in negotiating and drafting agreements across a broad range of services that meet the legal, business and technical requirements of both the service provider and their pharmaceutical and biotechnology customers is unrivaled. We understand the intricacies of the products and services our clients deliver to their clients, and our depth of experience in working within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology enables us to provide tailor made solutions for our clients. Issues are resolved quickly to further foster the relationship between our clients and their customers. We combine industry understanding, specific client deliverable knowledge, and legal, business and technical skills to support our clients in not only maintaining their business, but also in expanding it.
How We Deliver
We are actively involved in almost every facet of the engagement process between our clients and their pharmaceutical and biotechnology customers. We frequently assist our clients from the very outset in structuring their offering to their customers – providing guidance on fee structure, go to market approach and initial proposals. Our clients look to us to guide them on drafting their statements of work and pricing provisions and, once completed, in preparing and negotiating their master services, software as a service, and other forms of agreement. We engage not only with our clients, but are called upon to directly engage with their customers to assist them in both negotiating their legal agreement and finalizing their business arrangement. Our clients know that with our assistance, they will move from the contract stage to deployment in a practical and time efficient manner, expediting the deployment of their services and invoicing.
- Representative types of clients we represent include:
- Contract research organizations
- Medical education providers
- Publications providers
- Meeting management and promotional meeting logistics providers
- Sales force management software and services providers
- Patient and HCP survey deployment and management companies
- Aggregate spend compliance companies
- Clinical trial management services providers
- Electronic healthcare record systems and consulting services providers
- End of life advisory services
- Software as a service for a variety of solutions to healthcare organizations and pharmaceutical companies