What You Need
Whether you are a plaintiff or a defendant, you need a firm that will provide a realistic assessment of your case, explain the possible outcomes and the risks and costs associated with those outcomes, and provide you with the ability to intelligently determine the best course of action. You need a firm that understands that litigation is ultimately the pursuit of a business outcome and that the approach taken must properly evaluate the risks and rewards of how that outcome is achieved. We treat our clients’ litigation matters as if we have a vested interest in the outcome – and we do, as our clients’ satisfaction with the outcome is the primary driver behind our guidance and our actions in court or in an alternative dispute resolution forum.
How We Deliver
Our attorneys handle cases in state and federal court, in alternative dispute forums (arbitration and mediation), and before state and federal agencies throughout the United States. The key to our success is a collaborative approach that begins with the understanding that our clients have detailed knowledge of the business issues that are involved but often lack context for understanding the litigation process –which issues matter and which do not. We provide a strategic road map for our clients to assist us in providing relevant information that is meaningful to their case to ensure that we pursue a realistic outcome in the most cost-efficient manner possible.
We understand that litigation is costly and time-consuming. Our attorneys have no interest in pyrrhic victories or pursuing strategies that waste time and money. We share in our clients’ goal to resolve their disputes effectively and efficiently so that their time and resources can be focused on their business, and not a legal dispute.
- Shareholder, member, and partnership disputes
- Disputes concerning restrictive covenants, including non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality/trade secret provisions
- Response and resolution of data/security breaches and privacy issues
- Employment disputes
- Breach-of-contract and failure-of-performance claims
- Protection of intellectual property rights including:
- Trademark and trade dress protection(before USPTO and in court)
- Copyright protection
- Unfair competition litigation
- Public and private commercial construction disputes (including construction defects)
- Real estate and land use disputes (including actions in lieu of prerogative writs)
- Insurance defense/coverage disputes
- Franchies disputes
- Director and officer liability claims
- Technology disputes